Monday, April 21, 2008

Lottery Winner! WooHoo!

This arrived today! Lucky me. Especially since it's been years since I've bought a ticket.

***
The Uk National Online Lottery
P O Box 1010 Dublin,
11 GLower Dorset Street(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68Batch: 074/05/ZY36

We are pleased to inform you that your e-mail address has won the UK National Lottery. Therefore you have been approved for a lump sum payout ?,000,000.00 GBP) One Million Pounds in the Uk National Lottery program held on 17th of feb 2008) and released today 19th of feb 2008. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21,000 email addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no ticketsweresold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail ID emerged as one of the winners in the 3rd category. You are therefore been approve to lump sum of ?,000,000.00 GBP).

To file and claim your winning, please contact our Fiduciary Agent for the processing of your winning particulars, with the following information's below To file for your claim, please contact our
********************************************

United Kingdom Lottery FiduciaryName:
JohnWood.Email:uk_claims009@yahoo.co.uk
********************************************

Provide him with the information below:
1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Country:
8.Tel.Number:
9 Valid ID card

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Stella Ellis.
Sweepstakes International Program.
Copyright ?1994-2008
The UK National Lottery Inc.All rights reserved.

7 comments:

  1. Roses your words are now permanently on my sidebar....This is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 pm

    Lucky you indeed!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:49 am

    you are certainly one lucky lady at the moment...lottery wins, offers to look after people's inheritance etc etc...care to share your secret with us losers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you carry on being this lucky Roses you will soon have enough to buy that little island .. you lucky lady..lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worked it out. I'm now worth £3.5 million from all these winnings. At this rate I'm going to attract undesirable attention from good looking, but poor young men, who will seduce me and expect me to shower them with gifts then rob me blind. Not to mention the wild parties with beautiful people that'll ruin my liver. The late nights that'll ruin my complexion.

    See, being poor isn't really that much of a problem. All that heartache I've saved by keeping my details to myself.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...