Friday, September 05, 2008

Whistle Blowing

Once again the Powers that Be are trying to screw Inspector Gadget into the ground for telling it how it is. You'll remember that my Viking got gagged for talking about his experiences and it seriously has curtailed his creativity. His blog hasn't been the same without the day to day stuff of his working life.

Please pop by and offer the Boss your support. He's one of life's good guys, doing the best he can while the system rewards the mediocre and grinds down those who genuinely want to make a difference.

Without more voices like his, we really are going to go to hell in a handbasket.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 am

    We're going there anyway! We're on a very slippery slope and I don't see that it's going to end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATNS ~ de nada

    dickiebo ~ such an optimist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahhh!

    Too many people have the wrong experience with the police. The good guys, those who care, should be encouraged and supported, to talk about their jobs, not attacked for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:40 pm

    Very much a realist, por supuesto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IM ~ exactly.

    dickiebo ~ the glass is half full dammit! The pills told me so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Hell in a handbasket - is it nice?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord Noel ~ I was thinking about it...I think Hell will be a lot warmer than the weather here and if we backed the wrong horse - all my friends will be there too. So, all in all, I should feel right at home.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...