Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Meme Time Again

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Absolutely
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I would earn a living doing that which I love the most
3. Do you believe in eternity love?
For other people
4. What feeling do you love most?
Contentment, because it's so elusive
5. What feeling do you hate the most?
Anger
6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I cherish the people I spend time with, though there are a few I would crawl through broken glass for - a select few
7. Do you believe in God?
Several, in fact
8. Who cares for you most?
Boy
9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Being a mother and trying to be a good one
10. What emotion do you like to show?
The one I tend to show the most is irritation, I'd like to show more happiness; I'm working on it.
11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
Try and think things through, then do something about it
12. Who do you admire most?
Miss Piggy, she embodies beauty and attitude
13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room?
Never tried them
14. What kind of person do you think the one I stole this meme from is?
Seems like a nice guy, fell over his blog from ATNS
15. What color did you use to dye your hair?
It's a dark browny-red, to hide the masses of grey
16. Why are you doing this meme?
I haven't done one for awhile and they're fun
17. What do you do when you’re moody?
Turn into snappy bitch-from-hell and then become contrite and sad because I'm moody
18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
I got married at 20, divorced at 26, it's not likely or necessary to be repeated
19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Hug my Boy, tell the people I love, that I love them. Even if they are weird
20. Who is the person you trust the most?
My friend Gee
21. Last time you smiled?
About 5 mins ago with Boy
22. What are you listening to right now?
Nickleback's Rockstar
23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Mitch Pileggi - in keeping with my X-Files obsession
24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
I'm trying not to, but Boy keeps throwing his tuppence-worth in
25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Definitely open
26. Is there a quote you live by?
Elenor Roosevelt: I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.
27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Frequently, mostly, usually
28. Who always makes you laugh?
Boy, Hottie, Viking, not in that order
29. What was the worst idea you’ve had this week?
Lying in for just a little bit longer, again
30. Do you speak another language other than English?
I can say 'no' in 5 different languages - does that count?

Now it's your turn...either post the meme on your blog and let me know, or post your responses below. Have fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hello!..... and may I be the first to wish you and your lovely boy an Extremely Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year! I was just wondering if you could help? I seem to have smashed my patio door and there's glass everywhere.....I can't get out to buy more Champagne! Could you come round here and crawl across it for me?
    Please?........xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord Noel ~ congrats in being the first to do so...your wishes are warmly welcomed and returned.

    So sorry to hear about your patio door and the lack of champers...unfortunately, by the time I get to the airport, fly out, get to your villa...you'll have died through dehydration and despair. I'd suggest finding a broom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... Done mine for you Roses
    http://usingthefivesenses.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-new-year.html

    That was great fun..
    Happy new year to you my friend.
    love Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. B*E*G ~ good meme going on. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...