Sunday, January 08, 2012

2012 - The Year of the Water Dragon

According to the Chinese, 2012-2013 will be the Year of the Dragon, in Water. The dragon, in Chinese mythology, is associated with power, success and wealth. In its water aspect it brings about great changes. It is a supernatural being.


I've been spending a great deal of time thinking and day dreaming about the year ahead and the Life I want to lead, as far as my economic activities are concerned. Last year, the other aspects of my life began to really slot into place as I got my head together.


Last year my resolution was to Stop Thinking About It - Do It. This year, I am Listening to my Inner Wisdom and Following Through.


This year will be about: healing, re-aligning my internal chemistry (life without nicotine), moving more, getting my NLP Practice off the ground. This is the year it's all going to be happening; so watch this space!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:14 pm

    Ich wünsche Dir von ganzem Herzen, dass alles das wahr wird.
    *Mwha*

    ReplyDelete
  2. mago ~ me too, honey. Me too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "life without nicotine"

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't be needing the Febreze when I visit here anymore then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lx ~ yes, I'm just about managing it.

    mj ~ not for those smells. No.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...