Saturday, February 11, 2012

The End

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been fun. But it's time to wrap things up here on journeying.


This was my first ever blog. When I started it in 2006, as part of my Final Major Project for my BA in Creative Writing Degree, I had no idea what I was letting myself in for, and what a brilliant time I would have doing it.


Since deciding to hang my shingle out as an NLP Practitioner in the Autumn of last year, I changed this to a subscription only blog, to protect my privacy and that of those around me. Journeying has always been my public blog, where I've put my thoughts on Life, The Universe and 42; while definitely beautiful was where I put the more intimate details up. I've found it difficult to maintain a subscription only 'private' blog and I've missed blogging in public.


Therefore, I have kicked off another blog; a blog where I can put my thoughts on Life etc up, without fear of invading the privacy of those around me.


Please update your blogrolls to add The Lighthouse Network. If I've missed you off my blog roll, my apologies, leave a comment and I'll follow you back!


So long, farewell, auf weidersein, adieu....

5 comments:

  1. *Küsschen aufs Ärschchen*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mago ~ Google Translate is not my friend. Are you inviting me to kiss arse? In which case - whose?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...